Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, what are you running for a tail light with the boss seat? I am thinking oof buying one but I see they dont come with a light, thanks. Pics would be great.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yea, most people have a slim LED light cluster just on the end of the tunnel. But you could get creative and do something else. Used motorcycle tail lights? idk. You cant really go wrong with the LEDs though.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I ordered my Boss seat with an LED tail-light strip included. It looks small but actually is bright and works just fine. The wire leads are bare wires but I just used a 4 prong trailer wire harness and it will plug right into the polaris tail-light wiring harness.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Those small LED strips are worthless when the sleds start throwing snow, I know from experience, had one on my Pro-X.

If you want people to actually be able to see it in those conditions you need something larger.

I mounted a FX Nytro tail light to the tunnel of my Pro-X, it looked pretty sweet. My Pro-X was a long track though. I sold the Boss seat without the sled, that's why I have the stock seat on in this picture.

20101019175252357_6413.jpg

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts