Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new hood today these are just the pics that I got from the guy I bought it from!!! I will get some better ones when I get it, should be arriving on the greyhound on Wed afternoon so I can not wait!!!

[attachment=56275] [attachment=56276]
[attachment=56277]

Not sure what I am gonna do as far as graphics go I have to get it mounted and stuff first but we will see what I come up with!!!

DW

Attachments

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Sweet i should be getting mine today or tomorrow!! What brand hood is it?? How much did you pay??

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
you dont want to cut out the whole headlight area. you will want to get some fog lights and have them shine out the hood either at the stock headlight spot or down in front.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well the whole point behind light weight hoods is to keep them light, gauges and stuff like that usualy dont go in.!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will probably just put a tach in it and put a removable fog light on. I plan on just drilling out the holes were the vents would go and then call it good!! Over all I think the hood will be sweet and for the deal I got I could not go wrong I only payed $200 shipped so I am happy with that!!!

DW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts