Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new helmet today. It's an orange HJC CL-X4S "Cell" I liked how it fit and was pretty light. I got it for sledding and driving 4wheeler. It's supposed to come in next week cause they didn't have the color I wanted in my size in stock.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Hey bigwilly thats the same as my helmet eccept mines red!! I got the foam insert so I use it as my sledding helmet,and I put quick straps on mine to.. You will like it..

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine isn't exactly like the one in the pic but looks close to the same. When I went in the store I asked if they had that one and the guy just gave me a blank look and asked why I wanted a Snowmobiling helmet in Summer.

Also I am planning on getting Oakley goggles but their site won't ship to Canada. Everywhere I went that sells Oakley told me to buy off their site. [:(!]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey big willy, I am sure that you must know someone either on here or friends that you could ship to in the U.S. and then have them forward it on to you in Canada....

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Credit card needs to be same as shipping address.

Our sister lives in the USA, so shipping to someone in the states isn't a big deal, but paying for it is as she's a poor college student. So willy needs to use mom, dad or my credit card which are all Canadian issued.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
cool helmet, how often u sposed to replace helmets? i have hard that the sun wears em down er sumptin and makes em pretty much useless after so long? i am gonna get a different one (motox style) if i get a different sled this fall

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Replacement options: A. after prolonged exposure to the sun (i.e. several years) B. after smacking immoveable object (i.e tree, ground, another sled). You can only smack them once and then you should replace.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just ordered my goggles from Oakley

They are the Enduro style(O-frames with clear doublelenses. Same as snowcross ones only not tinted)
They are like the ones in the picture.

/polarisman/../images/users/Bigwilly/carbon_fiber_clr.jpg

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Bigwilly, you will DEFINITELY like the double lenses,they are worth the money if there is an option....it REALLY keeps them from fogging up....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts