Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after years and year of wanting either a Quadracer 250 or a Quadzilla, I now have both thanks to RMK-KING and Quinlan. After buying my Zilla that RMK-KING found for me in Jan, I just had a him purchase a 250 for me yesterday that Quinlan found for me.

Here are a few pictures. Doesnt look to be in too bad of shape cosmetically, you can definitely see some stuff wrong in the pictures and he told me a few things that he seen wrong with it. Biggest thing is the motor locked up when the previous owner was riding it, he thought from dry fuel. RMK-KING says the K and N is all muddy so maybe he ingested some water, only time will tell when I get it and tear it down.

These are pictures RMK-KING sent me, I dont have it yet and wont for a few weeks. Its not in the best shape but for what I paid I thought I got a good deal. It also came with 10 pages of porting and jetting specs.

Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Auto part Engine Automotive super charger part Vehicle Automotive engine part

Engine Auto part Vehicle Automotive engine part Car

Auto part Engine Vehicle Fuel line Automotive engine part

Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Auto part Suspension Coil spring Wire Coil

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car

Vehicle Auto part Motor vehicle Car Engine

· Super Moderator
11,870 Posts
the_hog said:
After buying my Zilla that RMK-KING found for me in Jan, I just had a him purchase a 250 for me yesterday that Quinlan found for me.
That'll be a $50 finders fee, payable in cold hard cash. [:D]

Doesn't look too bad. Should make for a nice project over the summer. Will be a nice pair of quads with them both running and dialed in.

· Registered
566 Posts
sweet buy i love the zillas the 250s are torgue monsters too but still cant beat a zilla

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.