Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i decided to start looking for another truck, since i was 75% sure i wasnt gonna get my 66 chevy done by next april, cause i need a truck for my landscaping business. So i said something to this guy i work for every now and then, his business is Jeff Jablonski's Lawn and Landscaping, and mines Nick Jablonski's Lawn and Landscaping, and were not related that we know of, its knid of wierd[:p] So i told Jeff i was lookin for a truck, and he told me he was thinkin about gettin rid of the Chevy in the spring i said how much, he said 2000 with out the plow, this truck has 110K, and he never serviced it, he changed the oil, but never serviced it, im surpirsed it still runs, im only buying it, cause i no with a tune up itll run like new!
[attachment=49805]
thats it right there 92 Cheyenne 2500, 305 EFI 4x4, he said he was always good about changing the fluids, but im chenging them all anyways, this was the first truck he bought for the business, and plowed and towed from day 1, it still plows, but was retired from towing this year, because he retired the one trailer for this season. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Sounds like you did good. Even though plowing isn't easy on them they only get used 5-6 months out of the year so it's not to bad.

I always thought it was wierd to put little motors in 3/4 tons, but I guess it got people from point A to B.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, when it wasnt plowing, it was always towing an 8x20 enclosed trailer, so its been used hard, you cant see it from the pictures, but the tailgate needs help, over the summer, the tailgate unlatched on route 222, and everything ell out of the back, hadge trimmers rakes, and lots of grass, we told jeff the tail gate was broken, and he goes, "It's fine, you just gotta slam it!" So thats what we did, the next day we went to go to more hedge trimming in that truck, went across the tracks, tailgate popped off, and we drug th tail gate for like 500 feet, it was crazy, now its strapped on, lol, it was funny though, " just gotta slam it, lmfao

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea TJ, we were doing a good 70 mph too, and then were lucky no one was behind us, cause the tailgate flew off, and then out went the gas cans, trash cans full of clippings, hedge trimers, trimmers, and the new backpack blower, that we had to trash!...haha

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Looks like you got a pretty good deal, but make sure you change the side graphics a little so you are advertising your business and not the previous owners[;)]

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is all i have to do to the side graphics is change the phone number..haha

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Not bad.. If you lived a little closer I could of hooked you up with a better truck for the same price.. like, a 99' Dodge Ram 1500 w/ v8 magnum for 2500.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks dude, but ill never ever buy a dodge, although the dadge challenger is lookin pretty nice

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by chevy66c10
[br]thanks dude, but ill never ever buy a dodge, although the dadge challenger is lookin pretty nice
Could of hooked yea up with a really nice silverado for the same price! LOL!

Or a nice 96 ford f-250 for the same price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts