Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i found one thanks to all the pms i got you guys were great i ended up with a 2001 Polaris 500XCSP blue 3600mi spotless now the trouble im having is the acc. what to do im thinking take off all the decals black hood scoop buy sportech and black low low windshield or low blue windshield and red hood scoop i really want a hood scoop to set it from the others im open to suggestions please help.[attachment=51005]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
If it were my sled id remove all decals except the XC and the 500. Id add a lower red windscreen, paint the vents red, red ski loops and have fun the rest of the winter. Those sportech hoodscoops look silly IMO. Sirens and lights on back would set it apart from others too but wouldnt look good.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
If it were mine I would leave all the decals, add a new windshield and risers and have fun. I don't like the scoop either.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been looking for a short really short blue windshield where do i find one? No flares!

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Royal Distributing has a 11" Blue Chrome and a 11" Blue Tint windscreen. Both are Sportech. Probably get them at any online sled store.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Nice sled...i have been looking at some 500s like that for my fiance.... There are some great deals out there, you just have to find them.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well cut the windshield today at work ill post pics tommorrow!Its short!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also got the old letters off ordered the risers and the sno stuff rumble pack my buddy has one on his 2004 800 switchback i have not heard it yet but he said it sounds awesome!

·
Registered
394 Posts
i would go with a red screen kit and the blue windshield with a riser, thats it, otherwise enjoy it

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heres pics of the shield have to smooth out a few bumps but dang it looks good!I think i am going to go blue![attachment=51146][attachment=51147]

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts