Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you have seen this movie yet, and what you thought of it. Personally I thought it was alright, but thought some of the stuff after the credits was funny!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
No haven't seen that but I do have slednex 4 on DVD. That is a sweet movie just like the first three were!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
The backflip on the sled was the best! When I heard about it I thought that must be one light sled to be able to do that, but it turns out that it was a Stock Ski-Doo 700 long track!!! Man that was amazing!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
So, is it worth buying? looks like it. I read that guy crashed a few times attempting to flip, did they show that?? I should go buy it......

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yeah it took him like 6 or 7 tries, and they showed every one! And him swearing and walking it off when he bit it! haha funny stuff! But yeah I think that it is worth it for sure....there is some really entertaining stuff on there!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Its ok. I love the 2SCS series. (2 Stroke Cold Smoke for you unaware folks). You can't beat them 16mm camera scenes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I will have to pruchase some snowmobile videos soon. I have never really bought a snowmobile movie before.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting one of those movies, some of the things they do on them are insane. Oh well you get huge bragging rights if you can live through some of those stunts.

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Also check out www.slednecks.com. They have a lot of pictures on that site also.

Edited by - skippy on 06 Dec 2001 22:59:35

1 - 11 of 11 Posts