Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a dealership here selling 700 Fuses brand new left over for $5488 +tax, freight, and prep

They also have brand new 600 H.O. Fuses for $5488 +tax, freight, and prep

And they are also selling brand new 900 Fuses for $5688 +tax, freight, and prep

These are all 2006 sleds. I'm not affiliated with this place it is where i buy from which is how i found out they are selling these sleds. Just wanted to put this out there for anyone who wanted a fusion but never got a chance to own one. There are also a variety of other Brand new left over sleds these guys have for sale. Click on the link below.

Spicers Boat City

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I can dream...

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Brand new Fusion 9 with 2 grand in upgrades = amazing. Wish I had the money.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
The 600's are worth it....

The 700 & 900 are worth it if they supply a spare stator and flywheel.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Thats pretty crazy they still have 06s in the crate,doesn't seem like they could be making any money that way.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Spicers is a great place, I would do business with them.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I had no idea spicers sold sleds! I'm going to stop by more often now!! especially with those kinda deals..

like those '10 switchbacks they have. oooooo

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Might want to check into that pricing, what is freight and dealer set up costs? Also, you still have to register the machine, and paying state sales tax on top. And is there a warranty?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Spicers usually has a big selection of sleds. If you never been there its fun just to go and look at everything they have there. They even had a big tent at Hastings last year.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seems like freight and prep were a total of $299...if i remember right

Yes there is a warranty, these are brand new sleds.

There are a ton of other left over sleds available at spicers. They usually buy out other dealers inventories and sell them off.

As for the stator and flywheel, I'll keep that in mind if I ever loose mine, I've got 3000+ miles on mine so far, and no problems yet *Knocks on wood*

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I bought both my sleds new at Spicers. great place.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

TriumphoverU said:
As for the stator and flywheel, I'll keep that in mind if I ever loose mine, I've got 3000+ miles on mine so far, and no problems yet *Knocks on wood*
Another Fusion hater. Probably with little to no experience with one either.

10,000 miles is easily possible out of a 700 or 900 just like any other sled, just needs attention to the proper areas just like any sled.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
driftpounder said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

TriumphoverU said:
Another Fusion hater. Probably with little to no experience with one either.

10,000 miles is easily possible out of a 700 or 900 just like any other sled, just needs attention to the proper areas just like any sled.
Amen. Theres just a few more issues than most sleds, but they all have their fair share of problems. My 900 had an a-arm snap and a few belts blow out ( one causing it to rip a coolant line in half ) and that's all I can really remember. Also smacking my knees every ride was no fun. Fun machine all around though.

My dads 06 was a nightmare. Picked it up dirt cheap because it had a fire ( only $300 in parts to get it going, one of them being the stator that caused the fire ), and then the recoil kept falling off until I gave er some loctite.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts