Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://ripperd2.dhs.org/ftp/admins/

"crooked lake.wmv"

I reccomend right clicking, and save as, before you watch it, because it will probably DL slow!!!

14mb I think.

I thought it could use it's own thread, last night I posted a link on the bottom of "another video", but that topic was for the old cabin video.

-Dean

·
Registered
671 Posts
sweet vid man that was pretty good, u goin to make one of these vids to go out for sale?

Ride Polaris!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
yeah starting to look real professional. However the end there where you stopped it was annoying. Wanted to see that race :). Let me guess you got whooped and didn't want to show that?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The XC 600 was bone stock.

The camera angle doesn't show the race very well. Not to mention, we didn't race parrallel. I don't know how it happened, but we went off in a V, so it made it very difficult to tell who won.

How it went was this though: I got a good start, and we stayed almost dead even up until about 45mph, where he started pulling away.

My sled has shit for takeoff though if I don't anticipate. My primary is wacked, it engages at about 4200, and causes a huge bog at the start. That's why that fan cooled 440 took me for the first 20 feet, cause of that bog. Of course, i have about 20hp on him, so I shot by him after I hit above 5000rpm. I think my clutch is supposed to engage around 5000 right guys? 92 XCR 440

-Dean

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
That video is pretty sweet. I have downloaded most or all of them so far.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts