Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this website
http://www.custonsleds.co.nr/
I was reading through it and he didnt say anything about modding the motor. So I got to thinking and I have a 88 tundra that runs fine. Then i rememberd tht one of my buddy's has a like 84'ish bravo, but it has bogging problems. So heres my plan,
buy bravo for $200
pull out motor
put a 340 yami,cat,polaris,or doo motor
and give it bigger shocks. So what do you think?
oh and this would be a project I would just do for pure fun!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
He really hasn't done much to that sled at all. Looks like a different seat and different handle bars. The tunnel extension serves no purpose either.

I'm sorry I just don't see a point in all of it because once you spend the money on it to make it perform like a newer sled you may as well of just bought a newer sled.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
That just looks stupid with a 2 foot extension, for no reason! It would be cool if he put some more work into it, not just a seat, bars, and stupid and pointless extension. I like how he says its a better hill climber and rough trail sled now, yea right! If your going to do it, drop a 440 fanner in there, put a stiffer clutch spring, make the exhaust loud, paint it black, and put some big ol' drop brackets on the rear end, and oh, put some big bars with handguards on there! Lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the reason i want to do this is because it will be fun to make and drive. I already have a polaris 340 indy motor out back. and my firend russel has a bravo that he mite sell me. And im not going to do the freakishly long tunnel extension.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
sledhead443 said:
the reason i want to do this is because it will be fun to make and drive. I already have a polaris 340 indy motor out back. and my firend russel has a bravo that he mite sell me. And im not going to do the freakishly long tunnel extension.
If you're doing it for sh*ts and giggles go for it. The sled will probably look cool. I was just pointing out the things I didn't like about his sled. But when it comes down to it, it's what you want to do with your sled.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya i understand what your saying but i already have a sled that im fine with. but to make the bravo mod it would probily cost me about $350

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You know, I almost bought a bravo upnorth a few weeks ago, lol. There were a couple of them for like 200 bucks, but that was too much for what I wanted. I was gonna buy one and paint it all black, put some atv bars on it, maybe some cheapo neons under it, and some drop brackets. haha

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that would of been awsome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts