Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new sled this year 144" hoping we get a lot of snow so i can see how she will climb some hills in the deep shit

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
got my new 700 136", and cant wait for lots of snow to do the same

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
South Dakota

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Bring it out my way.. Trails ain't open but we have over a foot of snow to play with on the playground.

And I'm off the rest of the week... [thumb]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i would love to, but there is just as much if not more a few hours west of here, they got maybe 2 1/2-3ft last tiem around

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Hopefully heading up north this weekend, heard some places have over 3 feet on the ground. Trails arent open, but all the good off-trail spots are!

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
dodgetruck2 said:
South Dakota
We are probably going to have to travel west to get in the good snow. My 151 in a bit much for SD, but i also have a 700 SRX with a 136 for around home.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
srx_600 said:
dodgetruck2 said:
South Dakota
We are probably going to have to travel west to get in the good snow. My 151 in a bit much for SD, but i also have a 700 SRX with a 136 for around home.
Ya we have a trip to the Hills planned for the 27-31, last year was the best riding around home i think we will have in a long time

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Bring it out my way.. Trails ain't open but we have over a foot of snow to play with on the playground.

And I'm off the rest of the week... [thumb]
haha yea i wish we had that i would to just rip it up and down the field

ya i got a camp up north so we are going to be up there about every weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts