Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Today was a great day of sledding on some lakes near my house. on our way home i stopped at a gas station and when i was about to pull up to the pump i noticed the my ski was barely hold on, the bolt snapped on the trailing arm where it goes into the sled. now this looks like an easy fix but im guessing its really hard because i have no clue where the other end of the bolt even is. hopefully we can figure out how to fix it so I can get back to sledding with my friends. any help is greatly aprieciatted because our next plan is to just send it to a shop.

·
Registered
525 Posts
should be easy fix, get everything in proper position and replace wut is missing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because my dad cant get the half of the bolt that is still in the mount or whatever i think we will have to take the belly pan off to get to the mount inside there. if that is the answer to it then i doubt we can do it ourselves. anyone know what we have to do to get this isue resolved?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
You are pretty close to screwed This happened to me once (and many others). It is NOT an easy fix. I will get you a link... hang on....

AS promised here's a link that might help you out. Doa search on this as there are plenty more... http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/42289-wtf-not-easy-easy-out-problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts