Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my brother inlaws new sled, its a 04 Vertical Escape 800 144, I think its awsome, I want one so bad, what do ya guys think?? /snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/PDC_0074.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/PDC_0075.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/PDC_0076.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/PDC_0079.JPG

·
Registered
352 Posts
NICE!!!! i bet it will suck the gas though :( but i bet it will have some POWER!!

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BW,he just got it today,he had it snowchecked..He's already getting some accessories put on it..

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice sled, that should make a real nice deep snow sled.
??I Thought that the Escape was a 159 everything else was a vertical edge. I see that it says vertical escape right on the cowling but am I missing something here. Showing my obvious lack knowledge on Polaris.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
RMK-KING that thing looks like it came right outta the pics in the brochures.

2000TCMC Last year The Vertical Escape was a 800 RMK with the 159" track and all the bells and whistles possible. This year since all the bells and whistles were standard they made the Vertical Escape the Snowcheck special. Just like they did in 2001 with the 600 EDGE X then in 2002 it became just the Snowcheck special edition. Did that clear it up at all?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
DAMN....that is the exact same sled I just bought, except a couple things.. Mine is the Vertical Edge not Escape(no real diff, except I paid less!) I got mine in a 151, oh and the major difference is that I can't pick mine up tell Tuesday!!!:( Great Pics, but I could have held out seeing those tell I got my sled!! Man I can't wait to get home.....

·
Registered
874 Posts
That paint scheme is fantastic! I think that's the best looking RMK I've ever seen. That machine will take him where he wants to go...and maybe even a few places he doesn't! [:D]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He lives in ND so he wanted a 144 so that it can still be ridden around here in the ditches and stuff..

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Lookin good

1 - 20 of 42 Posts