Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are we supposed to have snow here for christmas. Or any at all!!I dont like this 40 50 degree weather, and for sure not the mud and grass. Wheres the white stuff? Is it comin this year?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I don't think anybody will have a white christmas accept the peolple that is getting that heavy snowstorm now. But, if you get snow before Christmas it would probably melt right away because the ground their probably hasnt melted.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Its looking like it will be brown here..Again

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
its supposed to snow here Sunday then tuesday and wednesday but rain thursday and snow friday this sucks

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Its going to be a brown christmas... chizle plowed and disked today

December has been warmer and dryer than November and October...go figure

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
According to the forecast we're supposed to get 2-4 inches tomarrow night and into Friday so I'm hoping that its more towards the 4 inch range. Its been cold enough to freeze stuff every night but during the past few days its been in the mid 30's so I don't know if its gonna stay or not.

·
Registered
90 Posts
the weather guy said we are supposed to det a little snow from that big snow storm that is supposedly coming, so i hope they are right this time

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Brown here, was suppose to get snow from that snow storm but it looks as if it's not going to make it that far west. seems to be the running average for my area as of here lately.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
It is slowly coming my way. I am hoping northern Wi gets 4-6".

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm hoping norther wi gets 12+! I want to go sledding! We won't go unless they get that much to open the trails!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Looks like we made a good decison from going to the UP to Montana instead. The conditions up there arent looking good either. Low 20s for a high and only a foot or more of snow for this week. On top of a six foot base though. HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
It is going to be green here. It has been in the 50's for the past 2 weeks, the grass is starting to get green[B)][xx(][:(!]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Man, wish I lived in colorado.... they got dumped on.... :(

·
Registered
289 Posts
if only all this rain was snow...

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
It is just raining here in SW Minnesota again this morning. Sounds like later on today the temperature is supposed to drop below freezing so that will put a nice glaze of ice on everything. There is talk in the forecast about 1-3 inches of snow, I don't think we will get that much though.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
you guys from Minnesota better look out could be getting a ice storm

1 - 20 of 33 Posts