Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well with no snow on the trails im sure most of us just ran on the lakes. what do you have what did you race and how did you do

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I raced Pmans XCR on the lake with my Indy Trail and lost miserably. Oh well it was fun.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I raced a 2000 ZL 600 efi w/my 97 XLT SP and just beat it. Both are stock. Needless to say, my friend wasn't very happy about the situation.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i raced my 93 xlt sp against a 99 cat zr, needles to say, the cat was beat, from start to finish, that was a good day all the way around

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
671 Posts
Thats good to hear ur xlts are beatin artics, i was ridin with one on rainy river, we were doin around 107,or so, i wasn't even pinned yet, the guy had a zl600, i could have wasted him if we were racin, but we weern't so that suckd

Ride Polaris!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
lined up a few sleds yesterday in a nice flat field- 800 mountain cat, 600 summit, 600 xc, 500 xc (mine), and a 500 zr. obviously the 800 won, but it was all in good fun anyway. the summit pulled on the xc 600, but the xc flew by him near the end. the zr was my cousin, and he never wants to race, so i got him in on this just so he knows who owns him. well, i do! i beat him off the line and kept pulling from there. he does have 5000 miles with no changes to the engine, and i have 3500. it was all for fun anyway.

one pass i killed the 600 xc (my brother), but two others he killed me back. throughout the day however, my little 500 could stay with him or pull on him depending on the trail conditions. same with the summit at trail speeds. guess i must have a strong little 5.

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
i am not sure what this topic is about but i raced my zrt600 against a 7 or 800, 600, and 2 500's. all polaris's. Don't get mad at me but i beat them all with no problem. I was waiting at the end for all of them. My sled has a clutch kit, ufos, 144 pics.

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

1 - 9 of 9 Posts