Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
wow, that is awsome,is that a 2.25 lug track??? Looks like he put some time into it...[:)]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by TLRMAN
[br]
Now Willy with a sled like this what do you think it would be used for come on man. I am just as new on this board as you but I know what this thing is used for. Oh hold on your from the flat lands....ITS A HILL CLIMBER...
Dude, please lighten up a bit. He just asked a simple question, no need for such sarcasm.

Nice lookin sled, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
That is one nice polaris (what parts of it that are polaris anyway, lol). Only thing I don't like is the fog light under the handlbars, kinda looks like an afterthought....

-Dean

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I don't understand what you mean. I know the best way to reply? All he said was it was a nice sled and he didn't like the light.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I'll I got to say is WOW!!! That is a killer sled, what engine is he runnin? I didn't seen any location listed on your profile, where you guys sledin at?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Lol, I like that large torque bar attached to the engine. At least I think it is a torque bar. That should do the job!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I'm pretty one sided? WTF is that supposed to mean? I actually couldn't care less about the brand someone rides. It's when people start to rip on things that I get ticked off. if an AC guy is ripping on Ski Doo, I will try and stop it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
mean lookin machine! looks like something i seen on slednecks. anyways, can we try to calm ourselves here. i do believe you were a little quick to jump on willy's case, as well as ripperds. at first i thought of it as a little friendly rubbin, but your last post directed my thoughts otherwise. just remember to watch how things are said as to not offend other users- thanx oh yeah, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Ooops, i was wrong. Looked like a large bar.

Anyways, Polaris-Man is not a one sided person, we just dislike it when people bash other brands, it doesn't do anything but get people mad. We try to run a family friendly site here and I think we have accomplished that. Please, don't start anything, because it will not end up in your favor.

Like xltman said, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
No, i am just saying that...but you weren't being family friendly.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
No, you weren't bashing any sled, but you were bashing me. Bashing other people is looked down on even more than bashing sleds my friend.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum and i am with them all Polaris- Man did nothing onesided it seems to me you got upset when dean said he didnt like that light on the bars well not everyone likes that. dude just lighten up give your knowledge where you know and ask the help of others when you dont we are here to help out not start fights Thats Why we are THE ULTIMATE SNOWMOBILE FORUM!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
no one was talking about bashing a sled, you jumped down another users throat, or did you miss that?? and here at fanatics, sled bashing and user bashing is treated in the same fair manner, so like i said before, just be extra careful how you say things, some people will take it the wrong way

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Done Deal? Why'd u remove the pics?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Holy crap man, lol. I still think is was one mean lookin sled!

And I think the reason why the light was there is so he/she? could run without a hood, at night. Although I don't know if I'd want to be climing a mountain while it's dark out!

-Dean

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Oh well. I guess because he didn't want to obey the rules, he got pissed off at us and left. It's unfortunate but that's his problem.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts