Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember my first jump (drop off).

Nothing is broke, except his spirit after we ripped on him for a good long while.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TOweM6oazY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&

· Registered
155 Posts
Dragon700 said:
i remember my first jump (drop off).

Nothing is broke, except his spirit after we ripped on him for a good long while.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TOweM6oazY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&
My first jump went great, it was the second one when I got to ballsy that got me. [beatup]
Lets just say thats a new windsheild and skis on that xcr thats in my avatar. Lol.

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Oh well, shit happens. He will just learn from that and improve his skills. It was pretty damn funny though. Was that on your channel?

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Funny....at least he's trying though. One suggestion I'd have for him is not to be dropping off stuff. The way to be successful at that is in the mountains were you're landing on a much steeper pitch. Find a nice table top for him to learn on.

Dragon... There's a kick ass huck on the back road to beebe lake...you go south on 19 and make a right like you're goin to beebe. It's were the roads T. Next time I'm there I'll get the road #'s for ya. If you remember were that bar was on the east side of Buffalo (i think it's closed now, they had the volley ball nets up all year) the jump was about 6 or 7 miles from there. Well worth the rip!

· Registered
4,855 Posts
...And of course he appriciates that it is posted on U-tube for all to see:)

He failed before he hit it. I suppose he will not attempt that again or get back out and do it right. You can't change your mind just before you do something like that. I'm sure you guys told him what he needs to do top correct things.

· Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sled lived suprisingly!!! only a windshield button. sledneck i am going to try to find that one day. we ride out by the highschool alot so its closer to there than where i live. 3 miles west of buffalo

· Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oh he fell. then we pushed him down some, jokingly of course. my first real jump ended with a cuncussion and knocked out for 1 minute. i rode another 10 miles before it was dizzy and i just said i gotta go!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.