Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well one of my neighbers was telling me about the raceing they did this last summer and how much fun it was ( i have always liked to race, snowmachines, bikes, quads what ever will move ) and was also telling me how cheep it was to do....for around 600-700 is all it would take to build me a stock car...and it looks like im going to be able to get a car from a local track by just simply buying my track licence and Regestration.....the car is an older buick regal (80s something) with a v6. it looks like i might be able to pick this thing up and start it here soon...i still have to talk to the lady about it more buteven if i dont get THAT car i will most likely buy a diffrent one later.

im just curios if any one else in here has raced stock cars.?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Around here we got a thing called Bush Car Racing, where you take a mid 80's front wheel drive car(preferably) and put a roll bar in it and race it around an oval, looks fun but i've never tried it.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
We had a family friend who used to do that and we used to go down to Stafford Speedway to watch him reace.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the car i was going to get fell through and i need to get a better daily driver so im going to hold out another year i think. but i still might change my mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts