Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i wanted to know what your guys think of my sled and the ramp i just built.. the ramp is 4'x12'.. my sled is a 2001 snopro 440 and it has a brand new motor and the sled only has 1900 miles on it. its got bars, risers, handguards, chrome windshield, clutch kit, D&D silencer, new ripsaw track, and slednecks decals.. let me know what you guys think!..
[attachment=56301]
[attachment=56302]
[attachment=56303]
[attachment=56304]
[attachment=56305]

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
sweet sled, and ramp. your sled kind of reminds me of mine[:D]
did you get those decals off of slednecks website or somewhere else
thanks

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Looks awesome...Did you get your ZR stock? Or was all that stuff already on it?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice sled and ramp, get some pictures when you hit the ramp.

·
Registered
901 Posts
those sno pros are amazing sleds, sweet jump get some pics of it in action soon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i will def. get some pics when i hit it.. i dont have snow right now which sucks but when we get some i'll take some pics.. i bought my sled bone stock. everything it has was done by me :cool:

SleDnEckS [A][R][M][Y]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
both look good.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Originally posted by necow_2000
[br]hey i wanted to know what your guys think of my sled and the ramp i just built.. the ramp is 4'x12'.. my sled is a 2001 snopro 440 and it has a brand new motor and the sled only has 1900 miles on it. its got bars, risers, handguards, chrome windshield, clutch kit, D&D silencer, new ripsaw track, and slednecks decals.. let me know what you guys think!..
[attachment=56301]
[attachment=56302]
[attachment=56303]
[attachment=56304]
[attachment=56305]
GET RID OF THE CHIPBOARD PLYWOOD ON THE RAMP!! Or, atleast put a layer of good plywood over top of it. That chipboard stuff broke when I was on a BMX bike. But, other than that, sweet sled and ramp.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
sweet sled and ramp

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
any pics of you hitting it yet?

·
Registered
879 Posts
sick jump man, yeah like the guy said, take away that chipboard...the stuff is useless and itll rot so fast. but other than that...looks awesome..even though im not an arctic cat fan.

·
Registered
815 Posts
yea i like the ramp and i like the sled but come on what abobout them together maybe?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts