Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for offer is our 2001 Pearl Blue GL 1800/ABS. We bought this bike new in April of 2002. Reason for selling is that we are upgrading to an 2007 Level 3, with Trikeing it in the very near future as a necessity, due to physical limitations / complications of an motorcycle accident we sustained in 1996. The trike is inevitable, not a choice!

Bike has a clear title. 32,858 miles on it. I doubt that I will put another mile on it, due to Murphy's law.

Extended warranty (Honda Protection Plan) transferable and valid till 04/19/2009.

I just had the Bike at the Honda dealer to have all recalls and open campaigns completed. The bike came back with a clean bill of health, to include the "Frame Check". Dec 06. Bike has the latest Honda Harness for noise limiting.

Bike has been garaged (heated) since new. All fluids, clutch, brake, coolant, engine oil/filter, final drive changed out Dec 06. Everything is fresh. Front tire has 3,000 miles approx on it, rear tire is brand new with the nubs on it "0" miles on it. OEM Rear brake pads installed 400 miles ago, they did not need it, but I was there already. Both wheels are stock OEM, in excellent condition. I do not ride in the salt or other corrosive environments.

Bike is located at my house in Woodbourne, NY 12788. I am willing to Winter the bike where it is till April 1, 07. I am also willing to accept a $5,000 deposit to hold it till then, with the remainder due at 1 April, 07. Non refundable deposit as I need this money to purchase my new bike. Payments till pick - up are an option. Purchase agreement will state the conditions of sale. Bike has got to be picked up at my location as I will have neither plates nor insurance in force.

The List of "Chotchkas" that come with it is extensive and probably not inclusive of everything. When ya get old, you forget stuff....LOL

Chotchkas:

ABS
Honda Protection Plan till 04/19/2009.
Hondaline CB & Antenna.
Hondaline CD Changer w/original mount (it skips sometimes).
Hondaline Lower front Chrome Cowl w/Hondaline Running lights and EC Lens covers.
Hondaline Trunk Rack.
Hondaline 12V Power Plug in Left Pocket.
Hondaline Rear Speakers & Harness.
Hondaline Passenger Audio Controller w/PTT.
Hondaline Saddlebag Scuff Protectors.
Hondaline Chrome Rear Lower Cowl (fits under the engine from front to kickstand area).
Hondaline Chrome Side Stand.
Hondaline Chrome side fairing Strip (single strip in on fairing in radiator area).
Hondaline Chrome Passenger Floorboard Cover.
Kuryakyn Trunk & Saddlebag LED Light Bars.
Kuryakyn Passenger Transformer Boards.
Kuryakyn ISO Driver Pegs.
Kuryakyn ISO Driver Peg Chrome Mount.
Kuryakyn Rear Fender Chrome Trim.
Kuryakyn Chrome Valve Covers.
Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Cover Set (Includes timing hole cap).
Kuryakyn Chrome Fairing Intake Vents.
Kuryakyn Chrome Frame Cover (plain without the rubber inserts).
Kuryakyn Chrome Brake Pedal.
Kuryakyn Stealth Light Bar.
Kuryakyn ISO Hand Grips w/Color Ring & Throttle Boss.
Kuryakyn Chrome Radiator Grilles.
Electrical Connections Signal Light Conversion Kit.
Electrical Connections Power Plate & Ground Plate.
Electrical Connections Trunk & Saddlebag Interior Lights.
Electrical Connections Reflector Conversion Kit (to lights).
Cigarette Lighter/Power Source Right Side.
Tulsa Belly Pan.
Kissan Brake Light Modulator.
JON'S Center Dash Mount for GPS. (GPS not included)
Kennedy Cell Set.
XM Radio Mount (receiver not included).
Utopia Back Rest (if you don't want the back rest, I have the original OEM seat to exchange).
Pin Striping by the BMW Boyz (modest and tasteful).
Muth Signal Mirrors (Blue tint).
Baker Mirror Wings (Blue).
Baker Upper & Lower Wings (Blue).
Mic-Mutes.
2 x Keys with OEM Radio Knobs (for gas lid and right pocket).
Chrome Kill Switch and Master Cylinder Covers.
Owners Manuals for the Bike, CB, and CD Changer.
Spare Key And Remote.

I am sure that I missed some stuff, but you get the gist from the list. Bike is in excellent shape with very low miles on it.

Selling Price is $13,500 firm. Please do not embarass myself or yourself by asking what do you really want for it, how much for cash etc.? I can not entertain any trades either.

This bike has a Bushtec V2 trailer hitch/harness/Isolator. If you want me to leave this on, it will cost an Additional $300 (non negotiable) as I can use this on my new 07. If you don't want it, I will remove it!

Bulldog 845-434-1378

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bike Sold within 1/2 hour.

Thanks for Looking

Bulldog

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.