Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got busted for a taril permit now. on a part that u have to use to get from the lake into town.. its like 40 feet long..I only got a wanring.. i would have bought a permit but cuz we have not hade enough snow to groom the trails have not been probley maintained.. they just started grooming in january and by now its not worth buying it its 230 for permit here i dont know about around other places but seems like every year they go up.. make sure u guys got your passes next time u ride.
[attachment=56975]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
pretty nice ticket you got there^^^ lol thats a bummer

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
i always carry my registration and insurance.never had a ticket yet though

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I've been riding un-registered to. The wardens aren't out yet because they don't think many people are riding. So why waste gas at a trail mabye no one's gonna come by in a couple days.

·
Registered
112 Posts
this year is the first time i ever got a trail pass for a sled, mostly because this year they have different prices for different year sleds, like anything from 97 and up its 130$ before december the 15th thne it was up to 150 or 180 and 89 to 96 its 74 tax in all year and 87 and under its 30$ and this is all cnd prices to, but ya man that sucks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts