Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago I acquired some 136 Xtra-10 rails from a fellow SF and slednutz member Ibreakstuff. I had bought them for my Storm but then ended up buying a longtrack instead. Brian Lee came to town to buy some parts from gotmud, my friend and fellow SF/Slednutz member. I was there and he decided to take the Xtra-10 rails off my hands for $75.00. I agreed to send the rails with him and accept payment later. Brian seemed like a good guy, and we hit it off immediately. I figured he would pay me fairly quickly. Instead he has thrown accusations my way and dodged paying me. He has even had the nerve to accuse me of trying to cheat him, in which I did no such thing. I have given up hope of getting my money, I just want to warn everyone else. If anyone questions my credibility I have gotmud as a witness and many online friends who know me.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I don't think Harry would hurt a fly. I've personally met him and don't believe that he would take advantage of anyone.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been giving him multiple chances.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Dirty_Harry said:
Two years ago I acquired some 136 Xtra-10 rails from a fellow SF and slednutz member Ibreakstuff. I had bought them for my Storm but then ended up buying a longtrack instead. Brian Lee came to town to buy some parts from gotmud, my friend and fellow SF/Slednutz member. I was there and he decided to take the Xtra-10 rails off my hands for $75.00. [highlight=red]I agreed to send the rails with him and accept payment later[/highlight=red]. Brian seemed like a good guy, and we hit it off immediately. I figured he would pay me fairly quickly. Instead he has thrown accusations my way and dodged paying me. He has even had the nerve to accuse me of trying to cheat him, in which I did no such thing. I have given up hope of getting my money, I just want to warn everyone else. If anyone questions my credibility I have gotmud as a witness and many online friends who know me.
When will people learn....Big mistake never let them take with out paying!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can be too trusting at times. I really liked him though and mud had zero problems with him, so I wasn't worried. He said he is going to ship them back so it might be resolved.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have not received my rails back. I have texted him with my address so he has no excuse.

·
Registered
378 Posts
If he did this to u, he has done this to someone else also.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably. Still haven't received anything from him.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
You might as well consider it as a "loss" and not to repeat the same mistake..get CASH first before you give the parts.

It has been over 2 years now.I dont think you'll ever get it back anyways..chalk it up as a loss and move on.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I think Harry is doing this to warn others of what dealing with him is like. I do know Harry personally, I spent a weekend at haydays with him and a bunch of other SFers and SNers as well as I've talked with Harry numerous times. Harry has is a big guy with a heart to match, he wouldn't intentionally misrepresent anything, nor would he ever try to manipulate or take advantage of anyone...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Flatty. That is exactly what I am trying to do, I also want him to pay for what he did.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Dirty_Harry said:
Thanks Flatty. That is exactly what I am trying to do, [highlight=yellow]I also want him to pay for what he did.[/highlight=yellow]
You may already have...he hasn't replied to this thread nor any other threads. He needs to man up and pay for it.

Sorry this is happening to you. If it was me I'd get in the truck and go hunt him down and get the skid OR the $75 much sooner than waiting for a couple years. I think we are somewhat similar since I am a big softie here too.

To: brain lee, its only seventy frigging five dollars,man pay up.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bowak said:
Dirty_Harry said:
Thanks Flatty. That is exactly what I am trying to do, [highlight=yellow]I also want him to pay for what he did.[/highlight=yellow]
You may already have...he hasn't replied to this thread nor any other threads. He needs to man up and pay for it.

Sorry this is happening to you. If it was me I'd get in the truck and go hunt him down and get the skid OR the $75 much sooner than waiting for a couple years. I think we are somewhat similar since I am a big softie here too.

To: brain lee, its only seventy frigging five dollars,man pay up.
He lives in Iowa, it would cost me more in gas to go get them lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts