Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been looking for a new sled since the middle of summer. and i had my heart set on the 2002ish polaris xcsp edge x 700-800.(like this one http://racine.craigslist.org/rvs/2088488706.html) But as i look im finding that they are around $2800 $3600. Which is fine, i dont mind spending that for a good sled, but then iv been seeing some package deals like this one. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/rvs/2150625246.html
So my question is do i just buy the XC/SP Edge or do i buy one of the package deals and maybe keep one sled-sell the other, keep both instead of buying the Edge? ETC??? Let me know what you guys would do or what you gentlemen think. [thumb]

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would buy the edge-x if thats what you want. The package deal is a good deal but would you be happy riding one of those sleds if what you want is a edge x. IMO

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cannon3731 said:
I would buy the edge-x if thats what you want. The package deal is a good deal but would you be happy riding one of those sleds if what you want is a edge x. IMO
Thats what my wife said but i was thinking more of a money maker type deal. Ya know sell the Doo for $2000 or so and sell the XCR for $12-$1500 or so. Buy the Edge and have a nice two place trailer for free. All though iv been a polaris guy since i was about 6, iv never owned anything besides a polaris. Im kinda feeling the urge to try something different.Just dont know anything about the other brands. I dont know, i might become a Doo guy or a Cat guy.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thats a no brainer unless you dont like money.... You can buy the package sell it all seperate and make money then buy the poo u want with money to spare...... Orrrr keep the Doo cause its a better sled anyways... [thumb]

·
Registered
528 Posts
IMO opinion just get the sled you want...no sense wasting time and/or money trying to sell these other sleds...if something is wrong with them and you get ripped off they need to be fixed etc... or you might not get the kind of money you want for them. get the sled you want, make it simple, have no regrets

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jmax said:
IMO opinion just get the sled you want...no sense wasting time and/or money trying to sell these other sleds...if something is wrong with them and you get ripped off they need to be fixed etc... or you might not get the kind of money you want for them. get the sled you want, make it simple, have no regrets
Kinda what im leaning towards now the more i think about it. Im just to afraid to get something i know nothing about. Thanks for all the opinions guys. [thumb]
Id still like to hear more if anyone's got them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts