Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I bought this helmet in 2004, and used it for 4 days.

This is the silver colour LARGE helmet, and it has the orange visor that drops down.

It is like new. No scrapes, rips or tears. Still in original box, which says it is a helmet, with DVD that explains how to take it out of the box and put it on your head, and everything works.

I am in Vancouver BC, but can ship to the US as well.

I am selling it because my riding area has changed. No more -30C rides
What do ya think? Worth the buy? I was at our local skidoo dealer and they had them there, asked em how much. $400, seesh.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
like new, $250
new $400
I'd definitely be buying the used one. that's just me though

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill never buy a new one, thats for sure haha. I cant afford that much in just a helmet alone when I could put a set of twin pipes on for half that. Wasnt really even considering buying a helmet till I came across that. Seeing if its a deal worth taking. Guy hasnt replied to my pm yet though and its a few week old sale.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
My buddy has one of those, he really likes it. He paid like 365 shipped on e-bay new. Even at 250, you cant beat the price. I recently bought the earlier version. Also purchased second hand. I would definetly sanitize the darth vader mask prior to using tho or get a new one.

Funny thing with those ski doo helmets. Only a dot rating. I would feel a little better if they had a snell rating. Maybe the BV2S is but the earlier version definetly isnt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.