13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already.

It's 37 deg F here. and sunny.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Don't feel bad. Consider yourself LUCKY you had any at all, when most of us haven't even seen a flake yet.

I'm trying to liven up the forum a little. Seems to be alot of tension lately. I'm an optimist. Never fear! Snow will come again!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
er.....ive seen so much snow fall this year, all it does is get roads icy and shitty, an turn grass between white/green/brown...then it all melts, and snows again, i see snow flakes at least 3 times a week since mid october...all it has done is tease

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
614 Posts
Its white here and the forecast says snow all week. Some of the small lakes are frozen. Won't be long now, WFO.

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if i have snow by american thanksgiving i will be pleased......2 years ago i was riding on thanksgiving weekend and my sled was running like crap...i was pissed off...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I hate the weather. But if we have snow by american thanksgiving I will be happy.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
MOTHER NATURE IS ON CRANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
snows slowly leaveing here too.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
671 Posts
it looks like we might get some more end of this week, it doesnt look liek much, but the weather man lies, so hopefully he's right on the snow, but wrong on the amount.

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
It better be!

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts