Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is supposed to reach +14c here next tuesday. So long winter so long snow [:(].

Rich

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
It snowed a good 6in in centeral ND and their is awsome powder,probley the best its been all yr but its spose to be 50-60 degrees by the weekend so everything will be all melted...So I rode all evening and on my way back to the house I hit a rock and pushed my trailing arm back and bent it up pretty good..Good way to end the yr...

·
Registered
671 Posts
yea ours is gonna melt to, so i was out messin around, and i rolled my sled down the river bank, lol its was funny, nothin hapend tho

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
In SE Wisconsin the trails haven't even opened yet...there isn't much snow to melt so I really won't be missing it. Bare grass has been the story of my winter [V]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
winter never even came for us here in wisconsin> i got to go out on the trails once..and they sucked,they were riden on so much the trail was pure grass in most spots! The only reason i went on them was to get to my friends house so we could ride around on his land. Its supposed to be 60 + this weekend!I HATE WISCONSIN!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dunno about you where you guys are but at least the last few seansons have been getting progresivly better here. If things keep up next winter should be good. I am going to try to get on last ride tonight. Gonna be a warm weekend.

Rich

·
Registered
28 Posts
well as i speak its snowing outside my window. Doesnt matter though I live in mass but i ride in Twin Mountain, NH. Im not sure how it is up there...Anyone know? How about Pittsburg?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gonna go puddle bombign today them pack the sled up for the season. New season new sled. Any one want my XLT?

Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts