Snowmobile Fanatics banner

c&a plastic skis

659 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  TRICKPaint 
#1 ·
i still need to run the rubber under the spindle right.

#2 ·
Yes, you will need a rubber ski damper regardless of brand. C&A's have a mount kit that will come with new bolts, bushings, and dampers...presuming your stock ones don't work.

#3 ·
Ya thats all i got is the skis and the bolts, no rubber dampeners. And my old rubbers dont work. I also switched to an x-10 spindle. So i assume i need the rubbers for an x-10 right. (Assuming the are diff)

#5 ·
Probably bend the bolts and have a rough ride. I just didnt get a set of rubber dampers with mine.

#6 ·
polarisguy23 said:
Ya thats all i got is the skis and the bolts, no rubber dampeners. And my old rubbers dont work. I also switched to an x-10 spindle. So i assume i need the rubbers for an x-10 right. (Assuming the are diff)
I've only ever seen two C&A mount kits for Polaris. One for "Polaris" and one for "Polaris Fusion." They don't get as specific as each model or even suspension type. The kit is only $35 from C&A itself I believe.

#7 ·
Cool thanks for the info Quinlan

#8 ·
You need it. If not your skis will be slap happy. It dampens the pivoting movement.

They are a pain in the AZZ on those C&A's. It really helps to have second pair of hands for this job, so get a buddy over there when your ready. It is such a tight fit and your trying to keep washers in line while you force the bolt through.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.