Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get my skis to mount up. I'm putting these on a 06 rev 600. I bought the rev mount kit but the holes in the spindles and the ones in the skis don't line up. Do I use the rubber piece that came on the stock skis? Any suggestions will help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
were you using the rubbers that came with the ski mount kit or the ones from the stock skis? It doesn't really matter though, keep trimming your rubber piece until the bolt fits through, and putting the sleds weight on the ski will help compress the rubber so the bolt fits in.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Might just be that big of a pain to put on. I remember putting C&A's on my ZR was a PAIN to do. Very tight fit with the new rubber dampers.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
its a pita and takes a bunch of fanangaling but they will go on with the supplied rubbers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The mount kit from c&a didn't come with any rubbers.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Its a PITA for me too..the easiest way I found was to put a floor jack in front of the sled, line up the ski, and usually the weight of the sled will push the damper down. Having a buddy stand on the top of the spindle will give some extra weight if you need it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just put some older C&A's that we've had since the mid 90's the were on a wedge and a couple pro-x's and every one has fit well the the rubbers for a wedge. had to do some trimming but the fit perfect, relatively tight thought. but yeah go find some old wedge rubbers at the local polaris dealer, do a little trimming, use a punch to help line them up, and your good to go.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Iowasledder said:
The mount kit from c&a didn't come with any rubbers.
it should have. thats why they dont fit your sled...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts