Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We also have two spots available in cabin 10. $30.00 a night and we are reserved for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. PM me if anyone interested. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Cabin 10 has the following:

• Kitchen/Dining[/*]
  • Two bedrooms[/*]
    • One queen bed[/*]
    • One double, Two Singles[/*]

Any food you'll want for the evenings/mornings plan on bringing it with you. I saved a ton last season by eating sandwiches and microwavable stuff. Don't forget the small stuff for out on the trail during the day, you'll be wanting that.

I have no idea what bed Bart is laying claim to, but I'm using up one of the singles. As of right now, we have 4 people in this cabin and it will sleep 6. I can guarantee that myself and Dawayne (the guy with me last season) will be there and I'm sure Bart doesn't want to change his plans. Dawayne says a co-worker of his wants to go, but is trying to figure out his funds. Apparently he thinks this is going to cost a fortune... not hardly. I got by on less than $350.00 last season... including the gas up there and back. (6 hour drive one way)

So, it's $115.00 per night for the 1st 2 people, then $15.00 per night per extra person.

3 people = $43.34 per night
4 people = $36.25 per night
5 people = $32.00 per night
6 people = $29.17 per night

This is cheaper than any hotel in this area. I'd really like to see the other two spots spoken for before we get up there. Of course, having those two spots available for late arrivals or as back-ups for overflow isn't bad either. I guess I just like to know in advance what the finances are going to be like [:)]

C'mon people, make a solid decision! It's gonna be a great time and it won't cost you a fortune for a place to stay. $30 a night is hard to beat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts