Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i bought a rox riser for my snowmobile but now i cant find any extended cables to fit it. does anyone know where i could find some?

·
Registered
368 Posts
do not do cable extensions, you will be sorry! the best bet is the throttle and oil cable from an 03 mtn viper. must be from an 03 MTN VIPER. mtn max throttle cables have a precurved 90* fitting that reduces the routing options and takes out about 3" of available length. the mtn viper is a straight cable and gives you plenty of options as well as length for the rise. trust me on this, i have done several. depending on how tall of rise you end up with, i have info on brake lines and parking brake cables as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
For the parking brake cables (snowdad), did you go thru Terry Cable? I send mine in to them in Feb and have not gotten a call back from them. I wonder what the deal is.

·
Registered
368 Posts
DrewWhitcher said:
For the parking brake cables (snowdad), did you go thru Terry Cable? I send mine in to them in Feb and have not gotten a call back from them. I wonder what the deal is.
oem mtn rx1, from your friendly yamaha dealer. feb to nov? i'd say you got ripped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts