Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering what you guys all do to protect your cell phones , and cameras well riding

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i put my cell phone in the inside pocket of my jacket. the camera and video camera go in the backpack in a small camera bag. sometimes i don't take the cell phone because most of the area i ride in maine doesn't have cell coverage.

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
I just put it in my phone in my pocket and ride. Phone goes in the jeans pocket, camera goes in the inside coat pocket...don't worry too much about it.

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Nope. Kinda funny; I actually saw one of my buddies pull his phone out of a little snowball that had formed in his pocket. Surprisingly still worked. Personally though, I haven't had any problems...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by ganch
[br]havent had any troubles with water the stuff gettin wet?
i haven't. but you could always put it in a ziplock bag, or even a couple ziplock bags. unless you sink it somewhere it won't get wet through that.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
cell in jacket pocket, and for a camera its usally in a camera bag either in the tool compartment of the seat or in a back pack

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I carry my phone in one of my inside breast pockets. Pretty hard to get wet then. Although it's been dropped in water and mud a few times and still works, so I'm not real worried about it. If I do carry a camera which is quite rare, that goes in the other side.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I've had some problems with my cell while riding before, but believe it or not its from the cold itself. The night we were riding it was about -10(F) and my phone was pretty much "frozen". It would take a few minutes for it to register that it was flipped open and such. Basically everything had slowed down to slower than a snails pace;) It didnt cause anymore problems when it warmed back up though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts