Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a can for a 03 SKS 700. I was looking on http://www.shadetreesnowmobile.com/cgi-bin/7FB8F391/mac/template.mac/loadHtmlPage?htmlPage=engine/mbrp-slncr.html and it doesn't look like they have an MBRP silencer for the sks...will one of the other ones work or does anybody recommend another brand...I really liked the sound of the MBRP on my XC 700

·
Registered
80 Posts
ohh.. my incle has the exact same sled...'03 sks 700.. 144 or sumtin... and hes got a can on his... im pretty sure its a aaen...or a dg... and omg its souunds amazin.. u can notice the power dif a bit to.. def a nice can..but its a good one for sure...id try hte aaen site or sumtin.. sorry i cant hepl u more man,, htas all i knoe

·
Registered
80 Posts
ohh.. my incle has the exact same sled...'03 sks 700.. 144 or sumtin... and hes got a can on his... im pretty sure its a aaen...or a dg... and omg its souunds amazin.. u can notice the power dif a bit to.. def a nice can..but its a good one for sure...id try hte aaen site or sumtin.. sorry i cant hepl u more man,, htas all i knoe

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No thank you I appreciate anything I can get for info...apparently htis is a hard topic to get feedback on since you are the only one to respond[:D]

·
Registered
80 Posts
ahh yea i guess.. np man.. just tell yea wut i knoe.
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts