Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=51760] in the picture it does not show what i broke but the two bogie wheels in the middle right begind the red one is missing can i drive it like this

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i suggest getting us some better pics so we canb actually see then we can give a better suggestion

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is just the two center bogie wheels are now missing. one of my friends said it would be fine i would just wear the sled i little more in that spot

·
Registered
359 Posts
you also run the risk of punching something through the middle of your track where the support used to be

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
you'll be just fine. ya you might wear your slides a bit more.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Two years ago I went through and replaced almost all of the wheels in my XLT, it's not that expensive to replace just one or two of them, especially if you can get them cheap off ebay

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i is just not the wheels the bolt broke off is stuck in the the person he owned it before weled it in there how expensive is that part the whole thing

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
well you can probably drill and retap that hole, but if you want to replace rails I'd say that's probably around $100 + the missing wheels

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Should be fine my snopro had no wheels in the center but i put some in for drag racing and less hyfax wear and tear!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
you shouldnt need new rails[xx(]
but you can get the shaft made up that runs along at any machine shop. it should be that much and to buy itd still be fairly cheap check ebay or parts sections on forums and junkyards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts