Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Like the title says I can not wait to get back north and see snow on the regular. Born and raised in West Michigan I left a few years after high school. I did a stint with a machine gun in Louisiana and overseas and after getting out my wife and I landed in Nashville where I've almost completed my degree with my G.I. bill. We are moving back to West Michigan where my family is after I graduate. I got home in January and got to ride sleds for the first time in years. I road my dad's dirt old indy 400 2 up and promptly dumped myself and my wife on the first snowbank. Not the best introduction to sledding for my wife who had never ridden before. I rode my brother's second sled which was a mid 90s indy 500 2-up for the rest of the weekend. I haven't lived where it snowed for a long time but I'm excited to get off motorcycles (not by choice, I wrecked the last one and my wife is not giving me an option of another with a second child on the way) and get back on sleds. I don't have much knowledge of sleds and hope this group can help me gain knowledge before I buy my next one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts