Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa is a bigger dude, he should be able to side hill pretty well right? I've asked my sleddin buddies what they think and only some of them say they think he can. We may never know, all we can tell ya is he doesn't exactly have HORSEpower, one more thing, if he doesn't bring me my big wheel kit and some new hi-faxes i got a set of 44" super swampers bout to be rammed up his A$$ HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
[:D]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Alrighty then...

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
...Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, pointless topics keep popping up, like diarrhea of the mouth...

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[red]LMAO[/size=6][/red] [Flame2]

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]...Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, pointless topics keep popping up, like diarrhea of the mouth...
LOVE it, lmao

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
"I dont care who you are, thats funny right there"

larry the cable guy

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by BigFordMan
[br]Santa is a bigger dude, he should be able to side hill pretty well right? I've asked my sleddin buddies what they think and only some of them say they think he can. We may never know, all we can tell ya is he doesn't exactly have HORSEpower, one more thing, if he doesn't bring me my big wheel kit and some new hi-faxes i got a set of 44" super swampers bout to be rammed up his A$$ HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
[:D]

He probly rides it like a snocross sled. Now what I want to see is a backflip, now that would be impressive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts