Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, ever since I have been a member o this sight, I have read posts on a lot of you guys gettin new sled. and not just alright ones, sweet ones. Lets just say that jealousy has hit me more than I could ever imagine. Now I can add to the list of posts that I have read. I now have a 2004 Pro-x2 600 sitting in my yard waiting for snow. I never thought that I would ever want snow as much as I do at this very moment. Im not bragging and being ca\ocky or anything I am just proud of my new toy because it is my dream sled and I can finally afford it. happy trails!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Do you have any pictures of it?

·
Registered
725 Posts
one of the best sleds ever made in my opinion, I can only wish to own a sled like that right now.... hey, and when ya get some snow send it my way when your done with it Aye! [;)]

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
awesome, sweet sled man. can't wait to see pics.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Congrats on the sled! And yes...we need some pics!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will do, I just brought it home and it is a little dirty from sittin, so when I get i cleaned up ill post pics. I want to get a new bar for it, any recomendations?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Originally posted by vtcxcr440
[br]So, ever since I have been a member o this sight, I have read posts on a lot of you guys gettin new sled. and not just alright ones, sweet ones. Lets just say that jealousy has hit me more than I could ever imagine. Now I can add to the list of posts that I have read. I now have a 2004 Pro-x2 600 sitting in my yard waiting for snow. I never thought that I would ever want snow as much as I do at this very moment. Im not bragging and being ca\ocky or anything I am just proud of my new toy because it is my dream sled and I can finally afford it. happy trails!
You can brag or be as cocky all you want. It,s YOUR new sled and you are proud of it. We all have felt that way at least one time or another.
Nice sled, you will be happy with.
Need pics.!!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Congrats on the new sled purchase! Those Pro-X2's are awesome to ride.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice....................

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Sounds SWEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new purchase ! It is always nice to get a new toy, its that feeling that makes us upgrade when we can afford it. Good luck with it and get us some pics.[8D]

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
sweet sled. Hopefully you can get some pictures up for us soon. Thats going to be a good sled handsdown. What are you doing with the old sled?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts