Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are interested in riding in Canada. We are in Montana and looking at southern BC or AB. Any suggestions we are not heading north till the 15th of February.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Im not to sure around there, I think they get fairly warm weather around then. I heard a nice place to ride is around Wawa, Ontario area.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
In February I would pic any trail in Northern Ontario over any highway.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Im in Northern Ontario and right now the grass is showing. We had about 10 inches but it all melted, I dunno what we're supposed to get though. All around me has like 3 feet though, it pisses me off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys Montana is in the western USA and Ontario is Eastern Canada can anyone clue me in on ridding in the west.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
LOL

Some Eastern Canadians don't seem to know there is area beyond Ontario. That's their problem though.

There is Revelstoke BC, I've heard the riding there is really good. That's the only place I've had ppl go to from here so that's all I can say.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
must be sumptin bout the Ontarioans.....hehe...kinda like the big city ppl in the US not knowing that nroth dakota is a state, adn we live in teepees and travel by horse...there is nothing beyond their big city...hehe...jk

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I'm from Manitoba, the riding here is pretty crummy right now. We had a huge wind go thru and made all the snow hard as concrete and full of dirt.

Some guys from here have trailered out to BC to ride there though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts