Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
What does a sno snuff rumble pack? I don't know. What does a sno snuff rumble pack? A .22 caliber derringer? A .45 colt? WTF is a sno snuff rumble anyway? Freakin CYI.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you want more rumble....take your can, cut it open, plasma cutter works best. Take out all insulation and braze it back up. Then your sled will have more "BRAAAAPP"

·
Registered
244 Posts
Gutting out your stock silencer will just make your sled sound like crap nothing like a aftermarket can at all its really high pitched and idk... trust me u dont want to gut out your can one of my buddies had it done to his mxzx 440 sounds stupid to me not even that loud. Id go with mbrp u should be able to find a deal on a used one but if not then just buy a brand new rumble pack alot cheaper then mbrp in price and both sound great

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by chrispy_pinder
[br]If you want more rumble....take your can, cut it open, plasma cutter works best. Take out all insulation and braze it back up. Then your sled will have more "BRAAAAPP"
I prefer the two-inch holes in the exhaust myslef. Den you can throw sum sledneck stickas' on there and you wuld be da badest azz son on da block.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
You don't need multiple topics on the SAME subject. This one will be locked, as the other one is newer and makes a bit more sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.