Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[V]Being an all round Canadian guy (haha) I am a Toronto Maple leaf fan. But what happened last night in Philly was just nuts. Am I a sore loser, yes. Did Toronto spend lots of money to get players, yes. Did any of the big money guys show up, NO. But what really pissed me off were the Philly fans booing our national athem. Not only that our flag was shone on the ice with a white maple leaf red center and white end strips. What an example of ignorance. The Philly fans started calling the refs assholes because of a call they didn't like load enough to be heard on national tv, even Don Cherry commented on it. Hey people of Philly grow up and enjoy our game the right way cheer for your team boo our team but show some respect for your neibouring country and for the kids across the country watching the game. And by the way I hope the Ottawa Senetors KICK YOUR ASS Go Canadian Teams Go

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dont worry, Ottawa will send them home crying...I say it will take 5 games. I am going to game 5 here in Ottawa, if there is one.. Go Ottawa and Vancouver! Toronto Ottawa series would have been interesting, but being from Ottawa, Im not the biggest fan of Toronto. hehe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts