Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 indy trail touring which the starter choke assembly has broken off inside. I ordered a new Mikuni VM34S from www.psep.biz. it came and the everything seems the same but the intake side is twice the size and won't fit. I called them and the gentlemen told me that i was wrong and it must be a different carburetor and the 34 is measured at the throttle body. I measured the old on and the new one and both are the same. the intake is totally different. I looked online and all the ones i found have the intake twice the size of the side which goes to the engine. What am i overlooking?????????? any one know where i can find a VM34SS that will fit this sled?????????????

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Try this guy,http://www.jandrparts.com/

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
crash6882 said:
I have a 96 indy trail touring which the starter choke assembly has broken off inside. I ordered a new Mikuni VM34S from www.psep.biz. it came and the everything seems the same but the intake side is twice the size and won't fit. I called them and the gentlemen told me that i was wrong and it must be a different carburetor and the 34 is measured at the throttle body. I measured the old on and the new one and both are the same. the intake is totally different. I looked online and all the ones i found have the intake twice the size of the side which goes to the engine. What am i overlooking?????????? any one know where i can find a VM34SS that will fit this sled?????????????
I have a couple 34mm carbs with my spare sled parts. If you are interested, PM me.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Or

alssnowmobile.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts