Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good carbides that will last for a while because going across pavment and having to turn isnt working for me cuz sometimes i have to get off and pull the front of the sled.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Woody's, Studboy any dual runner will help but like ProxJ said "some times having to get off and yank on the sled is life."

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do those cost and i dont know which ones to get because i have flex skis on my mach z not the original ones.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Woodys carbides or if you have the money go with those retrax wheels things that go on your skis

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
www.cbperformanceparts.com

Guy on here runs it, they rock on hard surfaces.

Pm http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=4775

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to order study boy deuce bars but i need to know what to order i have flex skis on my snowmobile and what comes stock with flex skis?
i think 99-01 mach z's do but does anyone know for sure

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
crap that thigns worn down. what theve been saying dotn be supprised to spend over 100 bucks for a good set

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Usually $11 per inch.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have woody's executive series 8" on there now. This year will be my 3rd season on them, they still don't look half bad.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just need to know what to order now anyone know a sled that has these on a sled stock im pretty sure a 99-01 mach z will fit but im not sure anyone know?

·
Registered
198 Posts
go to or call a Skidoo dealer tell them what you have (if its a stock skidoo ski) they'll probably have what you want in stock or tell you what you need..

·
Registered
543 Posts
check out the video in the signature

·
Registered
764 Posts
worn down?? haha, for the price of carbides, id ride on those another year, u still have half the carbide left there man. and ya no matter what u get youll always not be able to turn good on pavement, its life

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I just got a 2 sets of of Shaper Bars for my percisions. Mine were shot too. I got them from a guy on DT for $100 for all four, smokin deal!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts