Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im looking on ebay for some new gear.. bibs and jacket and i found a few good deals right now im looking at a castle x switch pants and cr2 jacket for 270 + shipping but there is also some polaris gear out ther does anyone know how they satnd as far as quality and durrablilty???? thaks alot

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
poalris- if u want to match your sled. if u see your self getting a new sled, get the castle x
becuase i have expierence with both. and they are both great gear.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Like polarissledneck28 said, Get the Polaris stuff if your gonna keep your sled for while and if you're gonna trade it off or sell your sled soon I would get the Castle Racing stuff.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Both, gotta have a different outfit every week, lol. I have Columbia, Polaris, Slednecks, Cabela's, Katahdin, Nike for my jackets and bibs. I can't look the same all the time.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I am very happy with my Castle-X gear. I have a CR2 Jacket, CR2 gloves and switch gloves for the warmer days. I have never had any issues with to much heat or not enough. This year I am looking at getting the pants. No experience with polaris gear, sorry.

[attachment=28218]

Attachments

·
Registered
945 Posts
I would go with aftermarket gear. I bought all polaris gear and kind of regret it just in case i switch brands (not likely) it will not match. Also i should've bought black gear instead of red and black just in case i get a different color sled.

That's my opinion.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
theres really good deals on ebay for castle x

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have also 5 sled jackets castlex, skidoo warnette racing jacket, slednecks, polaris, an da coupel ripszone jackets. for pants i have artiva. but if you want really really good cloths go klim.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I have all Polaris gear and have never had a problem. In fact most of the time I am too warm and have to lighten up a little. I went to the dealer and tried everything on then I went on ebay and bought everything for 100's less.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Love my Castle X gear. Had polaris gear once before that, loved the poo bibs but didnt like either of the coats (had 2)

·
Registered
394 Posts
My vote is castle-X.I ride with there platform jacket and love it.
$99.00 dollars is hard to beat and there quality is awesome to boot.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
castle our local dealer explained it to me polaris makes 500 of each jacket for 1 year castel gets 1000 for 2 years that means they wanan back that product more

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmmm i dunno... im pretty sure ill always have a polaris hough but im gonna have to see what kinda deal i can get.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I sold my CR2 jacket this year, mainly because I like to have the option of a liner for warm or cold days.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Klim is the way to go if you have the cash. I personally prefer FXR over castle, but I would never buy a "Brand" jacket. Besides, the majority of people I see wearing Polaris jackets, are aged guys that spend hours drinking at local pub before hopping on their snowmobile and heading to the next down the trail. Just what I've noticed here, prob not that way everywhere.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts