Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I use Castrol Super Snowmobile in my sled and it works just fine!

Anyone else that uses Castrol tell me I want to know!!
And dont post a reply of what oil i should use, i dont give a f*** what other oil u use i want to know who uses Castrol Super Snowmobile in there sled!

1989 Ski-Doo Formula MX 462LC
1973 Ski-Doo Olympic 340 Twin
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 3.4L
1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE 3.1L

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I just want to tell you that I used to use it. (IN A 250 YAMAHA BRAVO)

If it ain't broke,
change stuff till it is.

·
Registered
569 Posts
When I have to use it cause I have no other choice, I will, but I run Polaris oil in my Polaris machine.

Take it easy!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mattgross<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> [/quote] i just want to tell u i don't use castrol.

Aww thats great matt'sgross. Thats really fantastic. Eh? Thumbs up for mattsgross.

Guess what buddie? NOBODY cARES WHETHER YOU USE IT OR NOT!! GET GLASSES AND LEARN HOW TO READ YOU F*G. I ASKEd WHOOOOO USED IT NOT WHO DOSNT USE IT!!!

1989 Ski-Doo Formula MX 462LC
1973 Ski-Doo Olympic 340 Twin
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 3.4L
1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE 3.1L

·
Registered
837 Posts
i just had to do it because you sound like a dick in your question, and you a swearing for no reason, so thats what you get and about 3 other people did the same thing as me and it looks like they don't like castrol either, but the way i use
[h1][red] AMS[/red][blue]OIL [/blue][/h1]

·
Registered
167 Posts
nice attitude!!, dude you wont get far around here cussin at other people on the board, also why ask a question if you dont want to here other peoples opinion ? you learn the most from listening, and learn the least from talking, i think most of the people here are pretty smart when it comes to sledding things so i ask a question then listen to all the posts, chances are they alerady been down the road your thinking about going, and everybody has there own opinion on oil, if you like what your using good for you, and if the next guy is happy with what hes using good for him !!!, does that make yours better than his ? or his better than yours? whats the point? youre both happy, its meaningless.

if its not a CAT, then it must be a dog!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about that. Sort of lost my temper there. Sorry about the reply mattgross. Um ya i guess i did sound stupid in my question, i woulda done the same thing, everyone has there opinion. Sorry EVERYONE!!

P.S. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE...SORRY

"Dont drive faster than your guardian angel can fly"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
HOOO!!!! before I read your last post there mx 462 I was about to blow up on you... But I guess you kinda covered your ass....

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
MX,
When I read your first post I said to myself that guys not going to last to long around here, but now I see everythings going much better. Lotta good guys and girls here and they will be glad to help if you ask right.

Welcome to the forum, even though it is your 12th post and all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts