Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 700 RMK for sale. The snow cat came from Idaho an is jetted for 3000 to 5000 feet. It has a hifax muffler on it and has some other adjustments. I bought it like this and dont know to much about snowcats other than how to run them. seat is really good to excellant condition, hood has a slight scrap on the left side nothing mechanically wrong with it. It also snapped the stablizer arm one time when climbing a mountain an was welded back together. It has approximatly 4700 miles on it I havent went out and looked at it it might have 100 or 200miles more or less. windsheild is in good shape. Really pretty and fast. always been shedded and with a fitted polaris cover. snowcat cover is also included.

I forgot to mention that it has a newer track on it. The guy I bought it from put one of those new articat 2" tracks on it. I am pretty sure it is a 144 but I am not sure how to measure it. I was told it was a 144 from the guy I bought it from. I will be taking it in and having it serviced before being sold.

The best way to catch me is by email. I will have pics ready tomorrow. 3,000 or best offer. Will consider trade for firearms.

[red]*Moved to Swap Meet*
-Quinlan[/red]

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Try posting this in the swapmeet section you'll get more intrest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts