Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering selling my cell phone Jammer. It works great. Keeps the obnoxious callers from bothering you at dinner and the movies. It works up to 30 feet in all directions. I paid almost $300 for it in the spring. Considering letting it got for $200. Anyone interested in something like this? (May be illegal in some cites/state, check local laws) Pics available later tonight. It looks just like a flip phone. Just with 2 antennas...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the pics... this first pic shows the jammer on the left.. and my Razor on the right. Note the 3 bars on the Razor. (The display on the jammer is fake)
[attachment=48523]

Here you'll see the jammer is on and the signal on the Razor is gone...
[attachment=48524]

Cool huh?

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
thats the coolest thing ive ever seen... james bond ****...

150$?

·
Registered
214 Posts
only reason id want it was for a joke on my boss and they guys i work with (roofing) there on the phones more than they work and i thoguth ti woudl be nice to have in my pocket for a few weeks straight and not tell them.....lmao my boss woudl through hsi phoen off the roof pick it up seen it had service come back up ont he roof it woudl quit and hed throw it again im in michigan let me barrow it for a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
My cell phone has one of those jammer thingys build right in,
just push the button labeled "Power" and nobody calls to bug me.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
That's pretty sweet, but just think if someone at dinner didn't get a call that was important, like some parents out to eat and the ER calling saying their daughter or son was in a bad wreck and they need to get to the ER ASAP or the birth of a new child, or who knows what. But that is pretty sweet. So if someone is currently talking, you basically hang up for them?!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Ah, its only illegal if you get caught! [:D]

Would have loved to have that thing at Thanksgiving dinner yesterday!!! Some idiot must have gotten 5 calls in 45 minutes
and to top it off, he had his ringer on loud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.