Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know for sure the center to center distances on either of these primary to secondary clutches

sled #1- 2004 polaris classic p-85 primary/team secondary/with electric start

sled # 2-2006 polaris fusion 600 h0 -p-85 primary/team secondary/with electric start

Does anyone else know the polaris part number that would be the offset aligning tool needed to align both clutch setups,as both primary's have ring gear for electric...help please!!!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Center distance on both is 11.5". I don't know what the offset would be for electric start since i've never messed with one with electric start.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1fastxc said:
Center distance on both is 11.5". I don't know what the offset would be for electric start since i've never messed with one with electric start.
thanks man...11.5 inches,i will check...as far as the tool i believe the polaris part number is 46998...100$..LOT OF MONEY,BUT A FRIED BELT+INCONVIENCE=150$,AND A PAIN IN THE ASS!...THX FOR THE HELP

·
Registered
4 Posts
slothman1 said:
1fastxc said:
thanks man...11.5 inches,i will check...as far as the tool i believe the polaris part number is 46998...100$..LOT OF MONEY,BUT A FRIED BELT+INCONVIENCE=150$,AND A PAIN IN THE ASS!...THX FOR THE HELP
Just bought an alignment tool for my 2002 xcsp Edge 700 --- $21 at MCB Performance in Capac Michigan. Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts