Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys me, my dad and maybe a budy or two are looking to get out next weekend. anyione interested in a group ride?

name the places that have ok trails and pics too.

lets see who is interested.

thanks nik

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what about the eastern rides anyone?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i want to make it fair, i want to see who is interested and where they want to go then we can aggre aon a place where we all can meet.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Barrie/Orillia sounds good to me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My father an I are heading up to Midland this weekend. We haven't exactly decided what days yet but we will probably head up sometime Friday and leave Sunday morning.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Originally posted by Da_Moose
[br]My father an I are heading up to Midland this weekend. We haven't exactly decided what days yet but we will probably head up sometime Friday and leave Sunday morning.
You picked a good time, barrie, orillia, midland just got dumped on with lots of nice powder. There is LOTS of snow, it will definatly be a good ride.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm currently going to school in Barrie and usually go home to Huntsville to ride, did they groom the trails in Barrie after that big dump? I'd like to bring my sled back here with me the next time I go to Huntsville

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am currently out of order but i hope to setup a ride for next weekend in owen sound or uxbridge, but this all depends on the customs. they better let my parts come right through

1 - 12 of 12 Posts