Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a old centurion 500 tripple and i am in need of knowing what size carbs i can run and what the jetting is for them.

i have a set off my 94 xlt 580 that ran perfect when i took them off, can i use those 3 carbs on this centurion?

any info is greatly appreciated.

i picked up a 89 indy 650 chassis with a junk motor and i have this centurion and want to put it to use for my girlfriend so she can ride localy with me and a few other ppl.

thanks guys in advance for any knowledge and info Vehicle Crash Car

Vehicle Boating Motorsport Water transportation Snowmobile

Vehicle Engine Auto part Car Automotive engine part

Engine Auto part Vehicle Automotive engine part Car

· Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone know the stock jetting for the 34mm carbs on a centurion?

· Registered
508 Posts
MicahMan said:
anyone know the stock jetting for the 34mm carbs on a centurion?
I would start with the standard XLT jetting. Its probly pretty close as the centurion is a 500 liquid tripple and the 94 XLT is a 580 liquid tripple. Probly jetted a little fat and go down from there, just run a while and check your plugs.

· Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i was thinking, but i wanted some input before i just threw it together. they should make a sticky thread on all stock makes and models for jetting.

thats what i was thinking, but i wanted some input before i just threw it together. they should make a sticky thread on all stock makes and models for jetting.

· Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah its a indy 650 chassis. it had a 650 in it until a piston went and the guy i got it from gave it to me in pieces. still working on the motor but i have this 500 centurion that i want to put to good use. and it is already bolted in so im want to play with it for a while.

· Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know a guy who had one and he swears by them on how good they were. i saw one this last weekend in chatek wisconsin at the nssr 1000ft ice races and it looked pretty cool for an older sled.

i was also told that these 500 tripples had tons of power but i wont know tll i get this one running.

· Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awsome thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.