Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere that plugging the hose that goes from the exhaust valve to the solenoid will through some ways make the valve open earlier/later and improve acceleration. Anyone tried this? Or heard of it?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Dragon700 said:
I read somewhere that plugging the hose that goes from the exhaust valve to the solenoid will through some ways make the valve open earlier/later and improve acceleration. Anyone tried this? Or heard of it?
yah ive read that too. it makes the valve open early (im pretty sure) but your not at the right rpm to get that burst of power. some like it, i think its a stupid thing to do. just makes it laggy i would think. Im not doing it, thats for sure

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shnill said:
Dragon700 said:
yah ive read that too. it makes the valve open early (im pretty sure) but your not at the right rpm to get that burst of power. some like it, i think its a stupid thing to do. just makes it laggy i would think. Im not doing it, thats for sure

But either way, it wont damage to my motor?

·
Registered
318 Posts
no

1 - 5 of 5 Posts