Snowmobile Fanatics banner

chain case

450 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  JeanXC 
#1 ·
i have a 97 ultra 680 and iwas wondering wat years i can buy for it i heard 96-98 but wanted to be positive

#2 ·
you mean replacing it with a chaincase from a different year?

#4 ·
Try to ask your questions in full sentences and maybe you can get help? it doesn't work very well when people have to ask you questions to interpret your pigion speak.

#5 ·
Originally posted by Offshore24
[br]Try to ask your questions in full sentences and maybe you can get help? it doesn't work very well when people have to ask you questions to interpret your pigion speak.
OUCH! that was harsh lol.

i was going to look on partsland to see if they shared a part number for the chaincase, but i can't get the partsland site to load for some reason.

#7 ·
Originally posted by polarisguy700
[br]hey srry man im not perfect like you i was in a hurry got things to do
i probably shouldnt' even say this because it'll probably reignite some stupid old argument about grammar on here. but there's a huge difference between doing something quickly which results in having typos, and just not having a coherent sentence.

but going back to your question, you should look at parts diagrams at ronnies or partsland or something like that and you should be able to tell what will work by part number. i just can't get them to load right now.

#8 ·
Go to polaris's site, they have a multiple listing deal. I beleive it is under riders section.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.